Monday, February 20, 2012

totally me.

Pernah la dulu aku jawab satu personality test nih.sangat best jawapan dia. sampai aku simpan la kat word. tapi x ingat la link dia sebab dah lama.test nih nak tau kita dominan otak kanan ke kiri...jawab la empat lima ketul soalan lepas tuh keluarlah result....
You are a right brain dominant student!
You probably get bored during long lectures and prefer to take classes with a lot of freedom of movement and thought. You like to write stories and even tell stories about your funny experiences. You might be a little suspicious of other people's motives sometimes, but that's only because you can usually tell whenever someone is lying or when they're up to no good. You are a little on the dreamy side--or a lot. You plan books or movie plots but you don't always follow through on things you think about. You should work on that. You are fun and spontaneous, and probably active in sports or clubs. Your feelings run deep, and it shows. You have strong instincts, and you solve problems on hunches and feelings. You are artistic in some way. You can believe in things based on experience, without seeing scientific proof. You might be a finalist on Survivor some day, since you know how to read people so well, and you have great survival instincts.
Do you get bored when teachers lecture too much? Do you feel like you can size up people easily by watching them? If so, you may be right-brain dominant.
Characteristics of Right-Brain Students  *pink are notes by me ^^,
·         You take notes but lose them. me? Always.You may have a hard time keeping track of your research.
·         You might have a hard time making up your mind. all the time. I hate making decisions and choices
·         You are good with people. not really
·         You don't fall for practical jokes as easily as some. sometimes.yeah
·         You seem dreamy, but you're really deep in thought. exactly!
·         People may have told you you're psychic. nope. but I think I am.opps! sometimes.hehe. my sixth sense works most of the time.
·         You like to write fiction, draw, or play music. drawing used to be my hobby. but I lost the skills now.
·         You might be athletic. I don't volunteer myself into outdoor activities but once I'm into it, I'd enjoyed it.

·         You like mystery stories. I love them!
·         You take time to ponder and you think there are two sides to every story. that's me.
·         You may lose track of time. especially homework.
·         You are spontaneous. not when answering questions in class.
·         You’re fun and witty. but sometimes I cross the line and hurt others feelings.sorry :'(
·         You may find it hard to follow verbal directions. 100% agreed!
·         You are unpredictable. Yup. I tend to follow others normally but sometimes I do things my way.it's weird.and unpredictable.Am I a weirdo?
·         You get lost. if I don't set my mind to memorize the way.
·         You are emotional. True
·         You don't like reading directions. not sure of this. Am I? I do read manuals and book's foreword though.
·         You may listen to music while studying. depends on my mood.
·         You read lying down. yup.either on bed or on floor. my mum nags me for not using the desk.
·         You may be interested in “the unexplained”. maybe
·         You are philosophical. kindda.
Your Classes
·         In history class, you enjoy the social aspects most. You like to explore the effects of things that happened in history. You like the essays, too. yeah. I only dislike memorizing the names and years part. 
·         You can do well in math class if you apply yourself, but you get bored doing long problems. I hate solving problems questions.
·         Science? Boring. nope if I can understand the topic.I'll find it interesting
·         You do well in English class, especially when it comes to reading literature and writing essays about books. You also do well in creative writing assignments. I love to read but writting? not really.

Advice for Right Brain Students
·         Choose to do personal essays
·         Watch your daydreaming—keep it under control haha. you got me. I daydream A LOT.
·         Let your imagination work for you in the arts
·         Let your intuition work for you in social situations
·         Let your deep thinking work for you during essay tests—but don’t ponder too long. that's my problem.I ponder way too long.
·         Be creative with essays. You can use colorful language well. I like doing variation but sometimes I tried too much that I stuck writting a sentence.
·         Use images and charts when you study. helps me a lot.
·         Write down directions. a must do.
·         Try to be more organized! I tried but it's hard!
·         Don’t be overly suspicious of others. Oh. how did you know?
·         Make outlines to organize your thoughts. 
·         Choose fiction in reading assignments
·         Try to avoid teachers who lecture a lot; choose teachers who use activities uh-oh.Big problem. university only got lecturers.and they lecture A LOT! I'm sleepy~~
·         You tell stories well, so write some! I can't. my brain works faster than my hand. I tend to lose my ideas while writting.
·         Put information into categories for better understanding
·         Avoid getting bogged down by thinking of all possibilities when answering questions. haha.this is why my mouth kept shut when teacher asked.I thought too much.
·         Finish things! You have so much talent, but you don’t always complete things. how I wish I could.I often stop things in the middle.

bedasarkan result ni, boleh kata aku nih 99.99% dominan otak kanan.oh.aku tak bijak matematik.sila jangan pertikai peratusan yang diberi. aku tak kira pun.
sekalian yang cenderung otak kanan, amacam? ada tak yang sama? yang otak kiri gi carik sendiri la ye.haha.

No comments: