People calls me FANATICS and I DENIED it. WHY?
cause to me fanatics level is like those crazy girls screaming top of their lung their idols name;
dreaming of seeing them, having their signatures, holding their hands,and hugging them;
willing to wait for hours just to see their idols for a sec;
trying to copy almost everything about their idols;
donate their money for fan projects and forums;
buying those wasteful things that their idols used.(e.g. towels that wipe their sweats?!yucks!)
which is none of the above describe me
what I did is only buy certain album and collectibles that I think worth my money which is normal to me.
but still people sees me as a fanatics!
Is it because I know almost everything about kpop industry from the company name and management, artist names and their management, dance choreography,name of songs, kpop trends and style,etc....?
where did I get all those info?
I know it because I watched documentaries la. they have their own analyst for kpop trends and evolution.
I don't watch live performance much. which I'll categorize as fanatic. (watching every performance on every live broadcast for the same song is just sooo fanatic..don't you think?)
also I watched variety and talk shows.some brings good and some just total entertainment(which I'm filtering not to watch from now) I also learn reading and spelling the right korean word from variety shows. they usually feature kpop stars which automatically I'll recognize after the show.they also told stories behind the scenes.
and that's how I know about their entertainment business.
Now I'm at a new place. far from my country but still people around spreads about me being kpop fanatic!
is knowing how to read and write korean and have a chat with korean in korean make someone deserved to be called a fanatic? I don't think so. I just loves languages. you can't blame me on that. plus korean is simple as ABC.simpler than Arabic.I admit I do love kpop but I'm denying for being a fanatic.
I'm on my way to stop KPOPing. It's quite hard when people around always refers to you when it comes to kpop cause that what I'm known for! but I have to stop.
WHY STOPS?
because kpops have changed so much these day that I cannot accept their evolution
I can't say I've stop 100%
but I'm controlling myself for the time being.
I will start not to care for the latest songs out,hot gossips or what so ever...
pray for me to istiqamah.
it'll be a lie if I can delete all those songs playing in my ears most of the time for the past 5 years but I'll try not too enjoy hearing it
KDRAMA
I know Kdrama before kpop but I don't watch kdrama much after I know kpop coz I'm too focus on kpop.
But for drama,I'll still watch it sometimes cause sometimes we could get something from it
be it morals or problems solving.
and maybe I'll share what I get from it.
kpop is solely entertainment which I must control my nafs.
liyana dearie, note this:
annyeong in the meaning of goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment