tahu itu terletak pada logik akal tetapi mahu itu terletak pada hati.
and humans tends to act according to their heart and feelings not to their brains.(jahil sungguh manusia ini bukan?)
contoh tahu yang tidak mahu.
seorang peminat tegar meluahkan perasaan:
In my case in doesn’t apply only to shinee but to the whole kpop. I mean… you know, no matter how much I wanna “merry my bias” this will never happen. I need to look around. find the guy I like, start going out with him, BUT KPOP HAVE FUCKED UP MY STANDARDS. I don’t even find white guys hot anymore TT^TT I’m not interested in studying (well, only Korean language), I enjoy socializing only with my asian friends since my european best friends don’t like kpop and when they keep chatting about boys or music they like, I feel so left out. Damn, I have even messed up my health and sleeping schedule since i’m monitoring everything idol-related till 4 AM TT.TT And the most bitter part is that I LOVE BEEING ADDICTED TO K-POP I enjoy the life I’m living. Even though I understand that k-pop gives me nothing but a bunch of illusions to live with, drains my attention and interest from any other aspect of my life - I will not ever regret getting into K-pop.
The life I’m living is so wrong, and even though I understand it - I’m not going to fight it… because it feels so good~
sama juga seperti
seorang perokok tegar tahu bahaya rokok terhadap kesihatannya tetapi dia tidak mahu berhenti.
mengapa tidak mahu? kerana hati diselebungi nafsu.
nafsu itu lebih berbahaya daripada syaitan.
mustahil manusia itu tiada nafsu tetapi kita perlu mengawalnya kerana ia dapat menyempitkan jalan syaitan untuk menggoda.
dan saya yakin kita semua mampu mengawalnya,insyaAllah.
sekiranya kita tahu dan kita mahu.
p/s: nafsu ada banyak jenis ye...nafsu makan,nafsu tido,etc...tidak terhad kepada contoh diatas shj.
mari mujahadah melawan nafsu!
No comments:
Post a Comment